Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beginnings

I have decided that it is time that I start blogging again. And instead of resurrecting my old blog, that I would start fresh with a new blog dedicated to my photography and one that represents the evolution of my work and thinking.

So as I begin the new year......so begins a new blog.

I start the year with an honor. I have been named as one of the Top 10 Emerging Fine Art Photographers of 2011 by the BWGallerist. http://bwgallerist.com/2012/01/02/favorites-best-of-the-best-emerging-fine-art-photographers-of-2011/

Juliet

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your new blog and congrats on being in the Top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the grain of your words await your illumination

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated but no less heartfelt WHO-HOOOOO on the Top Ten!!! Here's to an awesome year. :-)

    ReplyDelete